STAMP DUTY PAID – Sitting proudly on the the North side of the Square is this architecturally significant building. Formerly St Monica’s School a Grade II listed building was part of the Augustinian Fathers’ mission centre from 1865-70.
The penthouse which comprises of mainly lateral space is a little under 1300sq ft and commands an enviable position. Designed for outside living this wonderful space, features an expansive open -plan lateral reception, with fully fitted kitchen. Full length glazed bi-fold doors lead to the spectacular and vast, South facing terrace with uninterrupted views across Hoxton Square with the backdrop of the city.
The apartment by architects Henley Halebrown and last on the market 16 years ago, includes a large double bedroom with e-suite bathroom a further study/bedroom and bathroom
Hoxton Square, one of London’s earliest garden squares, superbly located for all the best bars and restaurants and an easy walk to the City and close to all major transport hubs.